Customers and dealers from across Europe have seized the opportunity to try out McConnel’s full range of remote control machines at ROBO2016.
The exciting hands-on experience event attracted professional contractors and distributors from as far as Switzerland and Ireland and gave both new and experienced operators a chance to try out the machines on steep slopes in challenging working conditions.
The three-day event, which was held just outside Ludlow, marked the full working debut of ROBOMAX, McConnel’s 80hp new all-terrain work platform, which can tackle slopes of up to 55 degree and delivers twice the power of the company’s best-selling ROBOCUT machine.
Other machines on display included:
- ROBOCUT – the world’s best-selling remote control tool carrier. Comes with a range of 17 different work attachments from a stump grinder to a fixed-tooth forestry flailhead.
- ROBOPOWER – part of the new wave of unmanned tractors, this innovative 140hp machine has front and rear three-point linkage for universal compatibility.
- ROBOLOAD – features a 40hp Isuzu diesel engine, a powerful loader bucket capable of lifting more than 300kg, and is compatible with the full range of ROBOCUT attachments and accessories.
- ROBOMOZ – a high-performance all-terrain slope mower with a Yanmar 33hp engine and six different attachments
- ROBOZERO – the world’s first commercial remote control zero-turn mower
Irish contractor Rob Hall said the event had highlighted the huge potential for remote control machinery in the green maintenance market.
He said: “ROBO2016 has given us a chance to see just how effective these machines are. We were really impressed by the power and the productivity of ROBOMAX and how easy it is to master.”
McConnel general manager Christian Davies said: “For the first time customers have not only been able to see our full range of remote control machines in action, they have also had a unique opportunity to try them out.
“The event has enabled us to showcase the entire range and show both customers and dealers the huge benefits in safety and productivity our products can deliver.”
For more information on McConnel’s full range of remote control machinery, please go to: http://www.mcconnel.com/remote-control-technology/