McConnel is taking its innovative remote control unmanned tractor ROBOPOWER on the road around the UK next month – giving potential customers a chance to test out its capabilities at their own premises.
Demos will get underway from late September giving operators a unique opportunity to put ROBOPOWER through its paces.
The innovative 140hp machine is the biggest and most powerful in McConnel’s remote control range, and offers almost limitless functionality with front and rear three-point linkage.
A low-centre of gravity design and piston-driven high-grip track technology ensure safe and effective working on slopes up to 40 degrees while a 150m remote control range helps remove operators from danger zones and opens up hazardous, restricted-access, and hard-to reach areas.
Constructed from high-grade steel and boasting a reinforced chassis, ROBOPOWER is extremely robust and has been designed to thrive in challenging environments from embankments and forests to airports and industrial zones.
Its key features include:
• A Lean-burn IDeutz diesel engine
• Front and rear three-point linkage with PTO
• Compatibility with a huge array of agricultural and industrial attachments
• A choice of rubber or steel tracks
• An intuitive easy-to-master control system
• A high-capacity 125-litre fuel tank
• An emergency stop button on both the controls and the tractor unit for instant shutdown
• A quick-clean fan ejects vegetation debris from the radiator matrix and improves the fuel-efficiency of the machine
• Low-maintenance design – including automatic self-tightening tracks and easy access to key components
• High and low speeds
• Working speeds of up to 10 km/h
• And a high-performance hydraulic oil cooler for a consistent performance
McConnel’s UK sales manager Jon Webb said: “With proven remote control technology and the almost limitless functionality of three-point linkage, ROBOPOWER is one of the toughest, safest and most productive remote control machines anywhere in the world.”
ROBOPOWER has just been showcased across Europe at a series of demos and shows and has proven itself in a wide range of working environments including slopes and riversides, railway embankments, forests and airports.
If you would like to arrange a demonstration, please call McConnel’s sales team on 01584 873131, or email McConnel’s demonstration manager Simon Pattrick at email@example.com