McConnel’s flagship range of Power Arms is precision-engineered from super-strength Domex steel for the best in quality and durability - setting new standards for productivity, reliability and versatility.
Offering reach options from 6.0m to 9.0m and peak-performance 85hp hydraulics, the 85-series offers the most advanced feature set on the market - including: Variable Forward Reach; McConnel’s award-winning Easy Drive System; POWERBOOST; and the new Tele-VFR armset.
85-series Power Arms also come with a choice of next-generation control systems which enable precise and intuitive proportional control, programmable control sets, and a smooth learning curve.
Specifically designed for professional users, the 85-series delivers an exceptional performance and has been built to thrive on heavy workloads - making it ideal for large-scale farmers, professional contractors and highway verge-mowing teams.
85-series Power Arms are compatible with a comprehensive range of attachments, including Cutterbars, Rotary Heads, Multisaws, and Ditch and Grip Cleaners, - enhancing their functionality and enabling contractors to offer a broader range of green maintenance services.
Key features include:
- 6.0m, 6.5m, 7.0m, 7.2m, 8.0m and 9.0m reach
- Choice of three advanced control systems, including REVOLUTION
- High-performance 85hp hydraulics
- Choice of three-point linkage (PA6085 and PA6585 only) or five-point axle mounting
- Telecopic armset available
- Variable Forward Reach
- The new Tele-VFR armset
- Tapered seam-welded arms for strength and lightness
- Easy Drive System
- Rugged Domex steel construction
- SoftStart rotor engagement
- Hydraulic Power Slew
- Hydraulic safety breakaway
- Choice of 18 flailheads
- Choice of 14 attachments
85-series Power Arm in action
See an 85-series Variable Forward Reach arm in action hedge cutting:
Built from Domex steel, 85-series Power Arms are the toughest mainstream machines on the market, with a suite of advanced features to enhance durability. These include: SoftStart rotor engagement, hydraulic safety breakaway, cushioned top link, and tapered seam-welded arms.
Powered by 85-hp hydraulics, these machines can tackle even the toughest green-maintenance challenges. Performance-enhancing options include EDS, POWERBOOST, and TwinCut - the world’s first dual rotor flailhead. There is also a choice of more than 20 different flailheads and cutting attachments.
- Work up to four and a half times faster with EDS
- Arm extension speed is up to three times faster with POWERBOOST
- Improved visibility and comfort with VFR and Tele-VFR
- Improved fuel efficiency and protection with POWERMATCH
- McConnel’s most powerful and durable Power Arm
- Comprehensive choice of working attachments
- Available with REVOLUTION, the most advanced Power Arm control system in the world
- Ideal for both verge-mowing and hedge-cutting
- Hundreds of personalised build configurations available
- Heavy-duty transport stop for enhanced cab protection in transit
85-series Power Arm in action
See an 85-series Power Arm in action verge mowing with a front mounted Merlin Xtreme Offset flail mower:
|Tractor hp requirement||120hp||120hp||120hp||120hp||120hp||140hp||120hp||140hp||150hp
|Tractor weight requirement||5000kg||5000kg||5500kg||5500kg||5500kg||6000kg||5500kg||6000kg||6000kg