Designed exclusively for mowing, ROBOMOZ is a value for money alternative to ROBOCUT, and is ideal for those looking to enter the remote control green maintenance sector for the first time.
Powered by a 33hp Yanmar diesel engine, ROBOMOZ offers the same benchmark-setting standards for stability and delivers a winning combination of power, fuel efficiency, and value.
Created for mowing contractors and specialists who work in hazardous, steep-sided or restricted access areas, ROBOMOZ enhances productivity by opening up previously inaccessible areas for fast, safe mechanised cutting.
- Choice of seven different working attachments
- Lean-burn 33hp Yanmar diesel engine
- Responsive remote control unit with a 150m working range
- Choice of high-grip tracks and spikes
- Innovative low centre-of-gravity design
- Light enough to fit on a trailer
- 10 km/h working speeds
- Robust build quality
ROBOMOZ enhances safety by removing the operator from the danger zone and enabling safe, productive working up to 150m away. The machine features an automatic cut-out at the very limit of the working range and features emergency stop buttons on both the controller and the unit.
Capable of tackling slopes up to 50 degrees, ROBOMOZ comes with a choice of two different high-grip rubber tracks and a spiked track option for working in the most challenging environments.
- Faster and more fuel efficient than a strimming team
- Easy learning curve
- Tackles steep slopes
- 150m remote control range
- Proven engine technology delivers outstanding reliability
- Work safely outside danger zones
- Opens up new opportunities for contractors
* Weight without attachment