McConnel’s popular SR15 is a fast, multi-purpose delta-wing mower with a 4.6m cutting width, three high-performance rotors with a choice of two or three blade configurations, and flexible wings with up to 112-degrees of movement.
Hardened updraft swinging blades ensure an effective cutting capacity of up to 50mm, while spring-cushioned level lift axles ensure a smooth ride across the ground. Hydraulically folding wings enable a fast and smooth transition from transport to working position.
McConnel’s range of high-performance delta wing rotary mowers has been designed to deliver peak performance over the ground with working widths from 4.2 to 8.2m, flexible wings with up to 115 degrees of movement, and powerful triple rotors.
Ideal for large-scale farmers, local government teams, and professional mowing contractors, SR series machines can be used in a huge variety of environments from airports and sports venues to pasture and stubble.
- 4.6m working widths
- Three point linkage mounting
- Low and high-hitch options
- 112 degrees of wing movement (+90o up, -22o down)
- Heavy-duty gearboxes
- 1000rpm wide angle PTO
- Slip clutch protection
- Front and rear chain guards
- Hardened updraft swinging blades
- Cutting heights from 25m to 375mm
- 50mm cutting capacity
- Choice of 6 or 9 blades
- 150mm blade overlap
- 4,470m per minute blade speed
Low power requirement
Despite being one of the most productive rotary mowers on the market, McConnel’s SR15 can be fitted to tractors with just 70hp.
McConnel’s SR series machines operate quickly and effectively while delivering an attractive cut. The SR15’s 112 degrees of flexibility also ensures it closely follows the contours of the ground making it equally as effective in undulating terrain.
- McConnel’s most productive range of mowers
- Effective in a huge range of work environments
- Attractive finish
- Proven track record for reliability
- Customisable with a range of blade, hitch and shredder options
- Wide range of cutting heights
- Enables operators to switch quickly to and from the transport position
|Working width||4.6m (15')
|Number of blades
||6 or 9
|Number of rotors||3|
|Blade tip speed
|Hydraulic wing flex||+90o up, -22o down|
|Number of wheels||6 or 8|